Fight for the Users
Episode 19 · February 21st, 2017 · 26 mins 46 secs
About this Episode
Like the program TRON from the eponymous Disney film from 1982, you need to fight for the users of your Sitecore instance. Derek covers some areas to consider when implementing Sitecore to make the life of your content editors easier.
- Core Sampler Episode 16: Kamruz Jaman
- Environment Styler for Sitecore
- Sitecore: Adding your own Icons
- Sitecore how to make the experience editor a great experience for your editors | Brian Pedersen's Sitecore and .NET Blog — Brian covers setting icons on your renderings and much more
- What is the difference between IsExperienceEditor and IsExperienceEditorEditing - Sitecore Stack Exchange
- Page Editor Best Practices — Though the Page Editor is now called the Experience Editor, this guide has a TON of great information.
- Injecting Resources into Sitecore Content and Page Editor
- Sitecore User Group Conference Europe 2017 - SUGCON 2017
- Milwaukee Sitecore User Group