Documentation with Sitecore's Martina Welander
Episode 6 · October 5th, 2016 · 15 mins 31 secs
About this Episode
In this episode, we sit down with Martina Welander from Sitecore and talk about Sitecore's ever improving documentation, data sources, and her quest make make things easier to understand for developers.
- Martina Welander (@mhwelander) | Twitter — Follow Martina on Twitter
- (MH) Welander — Martina's Blog
- Catching Exceptions Episode 9: Martina Welander - YouTube — Mark Styles interview with Martina Wellander
- Page Editor Recommended Practices for Developers — A Guide to Building for the Page Editor and Improving the Editor Experience. A lot still applies to Sitecore 8 and is a worthy read.
- xDB | Exercising Sitecore — Jonathan Robin’s xDB posts
- blog.boro2g.co.uk — Nick Hill's Blog
- Mike Robbins — Mike Robbin's blog
- Sears Tower — Ask any Chicagoan and it's still the Sears Tower